My Time Nutrition partners with employers to create effective strategies & programs to address employee chronic health conditions associated with lifestyle.
* 65.7% of U.S. Adults were Overweight and Obese in 2009-2010 (1)
* If obesity continues unchallenged, diabetes, heart disease, stroke, hypertension and arthritis could increase 10 fold by 2020.(2)
* Obesity impacts productivity - costing employers $500 dollars per worker per year. (3)
* Obesity is responsible for higher health care costs - Kaiser Permanente reported 25% higher health care costs among members who were obese compared to those who were non-obese. (4)
Learn how healthy lifestyle intervention can create:
- Greater weight loss
- Improved health-related quality of life
- Improved productivity
Contact My Time Nutrition today to discover how we can bring a variety of healthy lifestyle programs to your place of employment.
(1) Ogden Cl, et al. NCHS data brief, no 82. Hyattsville, MD National Center for Health Statistics, 2012
(2) F as in Fat: How Obesity Threatens America's Future, 2010. Trust for America's Health.
(3) Burton WN, et al, JOEM, 1998; 40(9): 786
(4) Quesenberr CP, et al. Arch Intern Med 1998: 158:466-472